Can You Spot the Dog & Two Cats?
As a nation of pet lovers, it’s not uncommon to come across pets who look just like their owners, but what about their homes?
Sofa and carpet specialist, ScS, searched the country for the nation’s most camouflaged pets via a photo competition, and can reveal the 10 best pictures of furry friends disappearing into the furniture.Maddie, the nine-month-old cockapoo was crowned the competition winner after seamlessly blending in with the living room rug.
- Maddie the Cockapoo from Nottingham
Maddie’s owner, Emma, comments: “Maddie is a playful dog who loves nothing more than playing in the ball pit and running around with her pals – oh and blending in with our living room rug! She’s very clever, although she often forgets her own name when there’s fun to be had!”
Having been crowned the winner of the Part of the Furniture competition, Emma and Maddie will receive a stay in a dog-friendly Best Western hotel.
ScS also revealed the runner-‘puppers’, including many chilled out pets blending in with rugs, like this crushed velvet look by Noodle.
2. Noodle the Cairn Terrier Poodle cross
3. Minnie the Maltese puppy, nicknamed ‘the albino Tasmanian devil’
As well as rugs, pets can also blend into the sofa, proving that pets on the furniture aren’t always a no-no. Like Barley the Italian Spinone who could be mistaken for a fluffy cushion!
4. Barley the Italian Spinone.
5. Waffles, the rescued stray cat now lives a classy life by the piano
6. Monty, a rescued stray who was found with a broken paw, is now king of the couch.
7. Two-year-old Peach, the Poodle cross Bichon Frise and her new best friend, Lou
8. Smudge, blending in to his favourite throw!
9. Elsa the Golden Retriever likes to make the carpet hers by depositing her matching hair onto it.
10. Sadie’s a Cockapoo whose hair colour has changed throughout the years
Carl Randle, Content Executive at ScS said: “These pictures prove that our furry friends can do a smashing job at blending in. I imagine some owners have to be extra careful when walking across the living room rug or sitting on the sofa. Not only are our beloved pets part of the family but it seems they are also part of the furniture!”
To see more of the amazing entries, visit: https://www.scs.co.uk/lifestyle/part-of-the-furniture-winner