Does Your Pet Have the Xmas Factor?
We’re searching for the most festive of pets in our annual #PetXmasFactor competition.
You can win a 3D sculpture of YOUR pet (literally, any pet, from cat to iguana!) designed by 3D printing specialists Arty Lobster (https://www.artylobster.com)
Arty Lobster’s highly skilled artists create the 3D pet sculptures, which are 3D printed in-house before being delivered to the customer.
The company offers three options, including sandstone, bronze and silver options (for silver pendants of your pet) and sculptures are 20 cm (8 inches) tall. The prize is for a 20cm sandstone sculpture featuring a bronze nameplate.
To enter, simply take a photograph of your pet looking a bit Christmassy.
Then, visit the Pets Magazine Facebook Page or tweet to @Pets_Mag and post your pet photo with the hashtag #PetXmasFactor. (To be a valid entry, it must include the hashtag #PetXmasFactor.)
The deadline for entries is 6.00pm on Wednesday 18th December 2019. One lucky winner will be announced during the first week of January 2020.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be one winner in this competition
- Cash alternatives to the stated prize are not available
- The judges’ decision is final
- All entries sent in after the above date will not be counted.
- The competition is open to owners of all types of pets
- All entries must be either uploaded to our Facebook page or Twitter page and must include the hashtag #PetXmasFactor.
- The deadline for pet photos to be shared on social media is 18th December at 6.00pm.
- One winner will be announced and contacted by the first week of January 2020.
- After notification of winning, the lucky reader is required to send half a dozen additional photos of their pet
- Please allow approximately 3-4 weeks for the creation and dispatch of your 3D sculpture
- This competition is open to UK residents only.
- By submitting images, you are allowing us to use them for marketing purposes.